email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
throughout Ontario, Ontario
At Bailey Nelson, the Licensed Optician plays an integral role with our store teams to deliver an industry-leading experience to our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to hit some exciting goals along the way by inspiring, motivating, and developing the team. At the same time as building a career with a fast-growing Australian brand that has been bringing the joy to eyecare since 2012.
What you get from us:
• Competitive Wage with a team-based bonus that is paid out monthly upon achieving targets
• Coverage of your Opticians License, association & insurance fees annually
• Great Benefits for all full-time employees working over 20 hours per week
• Ongoing Training with personal & professional development opportunities
• Part of leading a team that can make a real impact every day by meeting customers specific eye care needs
• Access to our world-class web-based learning platform as well as training and development events to help better yourself and your role at Bailey Nelson
• A leadership team that genuinely cares about our people and is committed to their engagement and development
• Not to mention all of the great glasses you get to choose from
What we need from you:
• Customer Experience - You must have excellent communication skills and love getting to know your customers, making sure their need is met by great interactions and knowledgeable product recommendations. At least 2 years previous customer service experience is a must
• Celebrate individuality - Being honest and helping people find their looks by guiding customers to find that perfect pair of frames.
• Positive energy - Leading with enthusiasm and proactive to help your team and customers. You love being in a fast-paced environment, willing to take on a challenge all with a can-do attitude
• Initiative - You formulate your own ideas with projects, efficiency, and process improvements. You strive to improve yourself and others around you every day.
• Problem-solving - You have good analytical skills and love seeing a problem through to resolution, you ask questions to be able to provide the right answers, ensuring the customer has the greatest experience possible.
• Optical Experience - while not a necessity, previous experience is a big plus in this role
• Team - Cultivate a strong bond with your store manager, assistant manager, and store optometrist. Partnering with your store leadership team you inspire, motivate, and develop your team.
• Goals - You create an environment in store, so the team is clear on the daily goals and you help remove roadblocks for the team to achieve them.
• Community - You plan and roll-out community events for your store, taking the lead on grassroots marketing
We are a tight knit bunch of down to earth individuals who look for ways to constantly improve on everything we do, every day. We know our team is the secret to our success and we are hunting for impactful individuals to join us. We’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them.
If this feels like the first step in becoming a leader why sit back and wait, send us your application today as we can't wait to connect with more like-minded individuals
For more information contact: