713 333 8311
We are looking for a Registered Optician to join our client. We have several opportunities available in Toronto, Burlington, Brampton, Brantford, Scarborough, Woodbridge, Cambridge, Belleville, and Mississauga.
We are also offering a relocation and welcome bonus to selected locations. This a direct-hire opportunity with great stability, salary, benefits, and much more. Our client’s goal is to elevate the recognition and participation of Opticianry in Canada.
About the company:
Our client is aware of the value and expertise a licensed Optician brings to eyecare for customers and patients. As a company, they want to bring in or train the best Opticians to deliver the best patient journey.
You chose a career in dispensing for a reason – to make a difference by ensuring that every customer leaves your store with an eyecare regime that really meets their needs. Our client wants you to lead your work ethic with your passion for opticianry and feel backed by a strong team that supports your input on how to make the patient's journey most enjoyable.
· Being part of a company that values opticians as a key piece of our business – our client’s vision is to elevate the role of Opticians by putting opticianry at the heart of our business, along with optometry
· Pay is commensurate with experience and very competitive in the market
· Support of OAC membership and licensing renewal fees
· As a growing company, our client will offer a referral bonus
· Our client is committed to your professional development: training and development programs and funding are considered essential to attracting and retaining best talent
· Extended health benefits, EAP, 3 weeks vacation, 6 sick days (PT and FT), one paid volunteer day per year, and birthdays off
· You will receive 2 pairs of glasses and eye exam for free, and enjoy great employee discounts
In addition to access to the latest clinical technology and training, there are exciting career growth and ownership opportunities!
Capabilities and Skills:
· Customer Service Oriented - demonstrate to be a proactive customer problem solver, attending and delivering effectively and efficiently.
· Communication Skills - to effectively attend to various kinds of customers.
· Certification: registered optician with the College of Opticians of Ontario
· Effective communications skills
· Exceptional customer service experience and patient care