Registration Open for International Vision Expo West 2017
Registration opened June 12, for International Vision Expo West 2017 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV (Education: Sept. 13–16; Exhibition: Sept 14 –16). This year’s event will bring together an expansive showcase of designer eyewear fashions, the latest in medical innovation, and over 320 hours of education – all in one place.
This year’s education programming also features:
• Sessions covering the latest in industry technology from clinical diagnosis and research to retail technology including a new Blue Light series.
• A new Fashion Trends and Technology Track teaching buyers how to source suppliers, set pricing strategies and build the inventory and experience to keep customers coming back for more.
• An expanded Scleral Lens Track, now including a hands-on workshop, as well as the highly-rated Vision Series offering product-specific presentations.
• A new Optical Boot Camp, preparing eyecare professionals with an enhanced, cross-trained understanding of patient care and practice profitability through sessions focused on optics, troubleshooting prescription complaints, eyewear sales and more.
• New Wellness and Beauty sessions where Optometrists will learn about ocular and facial aesthetics: an additional source of patient care solutions and revenue for practices.
• A new Owner’s & Manager’s Essentials Program providing business strategies to help doctors and key decision makers shape the ultimate optical practice
Vision Expo’s newly launched #WhyIGo social media campaign – in which attendees share the impact attending Vision Expo has on them and their businesses – will run throughout the summer and give participants a chance to win a variety of prizes, including spending money for Vegas.
To learn more, visit VisionExpo.com/WhyIGo, and follow Vision Expo on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To register for Vision Expo West, visit www.VisionExpoWest.com.