ROUNDTABLE: 50 Years of Design, Past, Present, and Future
A roundtable to talk about design, in the projection of 50 years of reality, thinking about the past, taking stock of the present, looking into the future in a positive, propositional way.
It will be a special occasion for Italian design culture to promote the spontaneous confrontation between opticians, designers, and producers to recapture the pleasure of ideas – without louring commercial contamination – to build together a project for the near future involving everybody.
- We go over the history again, from the 1960s up until today, to get back to positive energy values and treasure constructive experiences.
- We analyse the present with lucid serenity and honest realism.
- We outline the framework for possible scenarios for the future, tomorrow, in five years, in fifty years.
– Opticians: Marzia Toni, Salvo Marchi
– Designers: Doriano Mattellone, Emanuele Pugnale, Piero Massaro
– Producers: Nicola Del Din, Marco Lanero, Stefano Scauzillo
The Italian language roundtable will be chaired by Luisa Redaelli, with Alessandro Spiezia. Simultaneous English and French interpretation.
When: Saturday, October 7, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Where: SILMO PARIS – Meeting center Hall 6 room 612
Click HERE for the press release.