Transitions Innovation Awards Winners Announced
Tuesday, February 13 2018 | 00 h 00 min | News
The winners of 2017’s Transitions Innovation Awards were announced Tuesday night at a ceremony in the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel in Orlando, Florida, at the Transitions Academy. The awards are open to independent eye care professionals and practices; optical industry professionals and educators; national and regional retailers; and optical laboratories. Notable Canadian winners were Opto-Réseau, for Best in Marketing, and Greiche & Scaff for Canadian Retailer of the year.
Complete list of Transitions Innovation Award Winners:
- 2017 Transitions Brand Ambassador (Individual-only award)
- Eye Care Practice of the Year (less than 20 locations)
- Pacific Eye Care (Port Orchard, Washington)
- Canadian Retailer of the Year
- U.S. Retailer of the Year
- Costco Optical
- Best in Marketing
- Best in Training
- 20/20 Visions – Optometric clinic in Plymouth, Wisconsin.