VIP Lineup for Corporate Optometry Panel Announced for VEW 2018
Vision Expo announces the new Corporate Optometry Panel that will bring together industry thought leaders from Costco, Luxottica, MyEyeDr., NewGradOptometry, Visionworks of America and Walmart Vision to discuss the range of business models that optometrists can practice in corporate optometry today. Titled “Pathways to Leadership in Corporate Optometry,” the event will be held during Vision Expo West. Sponsored by Luxottica and Visionworks of America, attendees will also enjoy an opportunity to network at a cocktail reception immediately following the panel.
Details on the “Pathways to Leadership in Corporate Optometry” Panel are as follows:
- Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Time: Panel to take place from 4:30 PM to 5:15 PM; cocktail and networking reception to follow from 5:15 PM to 6:00 PM
- Location: NewGradOptometry + CovalentCareers Booth No. 23087
- Registration: No registration is required to attend the panel and reception, but attendees must be registered for Vision Expo
- Moderator: Jim Muniz, Director of Training and Development at DigitalOptometrics
- Artis Beatty, OD, Chief Medical Officer at MyEyeDr.
- Chris Cordero, OD, Director of Professional Relations at Walmart Vision
- Matt Geller, OD, Founder and President at NewGradOptometry.com, co-founder at CovalentCareers
- Rupe Hansra, OD, Vice President of Operations Services at Visionworks of America
- Denise Mogil, Director of Professional Services at Costco
- Carl Spear, OD, Senior Vice President of Eyecare at Luxottica
The panel will gather optometrists with differing perspectives and years of experience, all of whom hope to motivate tomorrow’s leaders and stimulate respect for optometry in the corporate realm.
To register for Vision Expo West (Education: September 26–29; Exhibit Hall: September 27–29) visit VisionExpoLV.com and join over 90,000 followers on Vision Expo’s social media channels on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.