CooperVision’s Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program Now Available in Canada
CooperVision announced the Canadian launch of the Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program featuring the innovative MiSight® 1 day contact lens.
The Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program seeks to create a new standard of care for children with myopia. It provides inclusive practice, child and parent support to create the optimal environment for compliance, satisfaction, clinical outcomes and long-term loyalty, all via a comprehensive management program featuring MiSight® 1 day daily disposable contact lenses. MiSight® 1 day is the first soft contact lens clinically proven to slow the progression of myopia (or nearsightedness) in age appropriate children.
The Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program features:
- Ongoing education and support on the MiSightPro™ resource portal.
- Support from a dedicated Myopia Management Specialist to answer any questions regarding myopia management or the Brilliant Futures program.
- Free product shipping, including directly to patients’ homes
- Hassle-free return policy
- A Brilliant Futures™ resource portal to help patients stay compliant with their lens-wearing schedule and engaged with their program of care, providing convenient access to myopia management information, lens handling instructions and videos, and more.
The MiSight® 1 day lens is already being successfully worn by thousands of myopic children in many parts of the world, including right here in Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain and Australia, where age ranges for initial fitting may vary. It has been recognized as one of the most innovative developments in myopia management by the likes of the British Contact Lens Association and international industry media.
Click HERE for the full press release.