RONOR Establishes Multidisciplinary Workforce: Anonymous Designers Society
Thursday, May 27 2021 | 14 h 25 min | News, Press Release
RONOR announces the creation of the Anonymous Designers Society, a workforce dedicated to creating the new NORDIC, KING SIZE by Nordic and DIVINE frame collections to be released in September.
RONOR wanted to create unique frames designed both for the consumer and the optician in mind. The Anonymous Designers Society has rallied around a common vision of pooling their expertise to analyze all aspects to enhance functionality and fit while creating classical lines with just the right touch of audacity. Simplifying the work of the opticians was also at the forefront of the creative process. Hence the Fit to Form Function.
Here are the outlines of the Fit to Form approach that guided their work:
• All front proportions (eye size and bridge) are respected to ensure a perfect fit;
• The comfort of the end user was taken into account in the creation of each frame;
• The pantoscopic angle of all eyewear can be easily adjusted;
• The arms of the nose pads have been reworked to be refined and discreet. They are adjustable at any angle;
• The length of the stems corresponds to the front calibre;
• The ends of the acetate stems are thinner and more refined. The optician can precisely adjust their length;
• Cutting and mounting lenses are simple;
• All eyewear is made with cellulose acetate and stainless steel.
The collections will be unveiled in September 2021; some models are already on the market.
Click HERE for the full press release.