Transitions Announces Winners of the 2020 Transitions Innovation Awards
Transitions Optical has named the winners for its annual Transitions Innovation Awards program, which recognizes both individuals and companies for their innovative efforts to support Transitions® lenses.
The 2020 Transitions Innovation Award winners include:
- Rachel Hill (St. Catharines, Ontario), Transitions Brand Ambassador winner
- Vision Care Centre (Scarborough, Ontario), Best in Training winner
- Webb Eyecare (Alliance, Bridgeport, and Scottsbluff, Nebraska), Best in Marketing winner
- Lunetterie Milot, Canada Eyecare Practice of the Year winner
“Our Innovation Award winners and finalists approached the difficult year of 2020 as an opportunity to rejuvenate their efforts around Transitions lenses,” said Drew Smith, director, North America Channels, Transitions Optical. “We celebrate all of the winners and finalists for their creativity and resiliency that led to their incredible achievements.”
Additionally, submissions for the 2021 Transitions Innovation Awards Program are now open at Transitions.com/Awards. Entries are open to independent eye care professionals and practices; optical industry professionals and educators; national and regional retailers; and optical laboratories. The seven Transitions Innovation Awards categories include:
- 2021 Transitions Brand Ambassador (Individual-only award)
- U.S. Retailer of the Year
- Canadian Retailer of the Year
- Eyecare Practice of the Year U.S.
- Eyecare Practice of the Year Canada
- Best in Training
- Best in Marketing
Nominations for all Transitions Innovation Awards will be accepted online (at Transitions.com/Awards) until October 31, 2021. To enter, candidates must complete a nomination form and detail their 2021 efforts in the following evaluation areas: commitment and inspiration, goals, plan and creativity, and impact and results.
All finalists in each category will receive a trip for two to the 2022 Transitions Academy taking place on January 16 – 19, 2022 in Orlando, where the winners will be announced. Award finalists will be notified in November to secure travel plans.
Click HERE for the full press release.