Making Informed Decisions About your Professional Career
The employment market in eye care has always been a challenge but today, catalyzed by the new opportunities from eyecare organizations and individual practices eager to acquire new talent, the challenges, options and opportunities are greater than ever.
An overview of the employment situation will be shared with attendees as well as some sage advice from employment gurus.
Hiring organizations will provide insights into their culture and benefits. Attendees will be able to meet with the leaders behind Canada’s largest organizations and get first-hand perspectives. OD members of the Canada’s largest optometric buying groups share their perspectives on independent optometry.
This interactive event is ideal for early career stage eye care practitioners looking to chart their course and those, at any career stage, considering upon a change in direction.
- Tim Brennan, Chief Innovation Officer, FitFirst Technologies
- Dr. Michael Naugle, VP Optometric Partnerships, FYidoctors
- Dr. Daryan Angle, VP Business Development, IRIS Group
- Dr. Laurie Lesser, Eyecare Director, Canada/UK, Bailey Nelson
- Nicholas Perry, Cofounder & Managing Director, Canada/UK, Bailey Nelson
- Dr. Kyla Hunter, Aurora Eye Care, Grande Prairie, AB, Eye Recommend
- Dr. Trevor Miranda, Cowichan Eyecare BC
- Dr. Maria Sampalis, Founder & Owner, Corporate Optometry
- Naomi Barber, BOptom, Director of Optometry, Specsavers
All events will be hosted and moderated Roxanne Arnal, OD, Certified Financial Planner. Dr. Arnal brings a unique combination of experience as a former independent practice owner and certified financial planner to the proceedings.
Mingle with your colleagues and presenters in conversation rooms following the presentations.
INTERACTIVE MEETING FORMAT, INCLUDING:
- Presentations and Moderated Panel discussions
- Private Video Chat tables
- Interactive Text Chat
- Direct Links to valuable information
Event registration is now open. Click Here for Details.
PARTNER & FRIEND SPONSORS FOR THIS EVENT