Transitions Hosts a Day of Education in November
Mark your calendars for A Day of Education with Transitions Optical on Tuesday, November 9. The virtual event will give attendees the opportunity to learn about the latest education from industry experts and the Transitions Optical team on photochromics, light, style trends and the new range of Transitions® XTRActive® products – Transitions XTRActive Polarized™ and Transitions XTRActive new generation. Canadian attendees are welcome to join for continuing education credit.
The online event will include various sessions between 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST. Attendees are not required to attend the full event and can join sessions of interest at their leisure.
Courses and events scheduled for the day include:
The Bright – Transitions® XTRActive® New
- Canadian Accreditation values – NACOR #110.499: 1 EG | COO: Self Directed | CCP: 7.1, 8.1, 9.1 | OODQ: Pending | CCOA: 1 hour
The Glare – Transitions® XTRActive® Polarized™
- Canadian Accreditation values – NACOR #110.496: 1 EG | COO: Self Directed | CCP: 7.1, 9.1 | OODQ: Pending | CCOA: 1 hour
Finding the Style in Lenses
- Canadian Accreditation values – NACOR pending (Expected 1 RF) | COO: Self Directed | CCP: 7.1, 9.1 | OODQ: Pending | CCOA: 1 hour
the Light Management Needs of All Generations
- Canadian Accreditation values – NACOR #110.501 1 EG | COO #3952 1 EG | CCP: 8.1, 8.2, 9.1 | OODQ: Pending | CCOA: 1 hour
- Transitions Trivia
- Information regarding Transitions Campus, the Transitions Certification Program, Transitions Academy and other Transitions resources between each session
“Our Day of Education event is a great opportunity for industry professionals to join us virtually for continued learning before the end of the year,” said Arnaud Rajchenbach, marketing manager, Transitions Optical in Canada. “
More details: TransitionsPRO.com/Education.
Click HERE for the full press release.