The Optical Fair 2016 Opening Soon
Friday, September 2 2016 | 00 h 00 min | News, Press Release
With just a few days to go until the major international optics and eyewear show, here is an overview of the reasons you should be there:
1. Meet the main players in the global industry for frames, lenses, services, equipment, store design and layout, etc.
2. Discover new brands, new companies, new collections, new products.
3. Understand the markets and trends thanks to the unique wealth of information: Silmo Pop-up, Silmo TV, Trends by Silmo, Silmo d’Or Awards, etc.
4. Immerse yourself in a store for the future: the Experience Store unveils all the digital solutions that are available and adapted to the world of optics.
5. Find out about new challenges in vision through the Silmo Academy, which brings together researchers and specialists in reading and its processes.
6. Learn about new technologies in the Ab Fab Lab space which brings together the best in innovation in this area.
7. Take the time to sample mobile cuisine (food trucks) and Laurent Perrier’s rare vintages at the Champagne Bar.
8. Make the most of Paris and the new exhibitions not to be missed: Henri Fantin-Latour at the Musée du Luxembourg, Rembrandt at the Musée Jacquemart-André, René Magritte at the Centre Pompidou, Hergé at the Grand Palais, City of Paris’ Museum of Modern Art, Ben at the Musée Maillol, Herb Ritts at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie, etc.
Key figures for Silmo:
80,000 m2 exhibition area / 900 exhibitors / 1,350 brands/ 75% from abroad /160 new exhibitors
Click HERE to read the full press release.