Vision Expo Introduces InFocus Video Series
Vision Expo announced the launch of InFocus, a series of 4-minute video interviews with some of Vision Expo’s top industry attendees and OPTImum program buyers conducted by Suzanne Krauss, OPTImum Program Manager at Vision Expo. Sponsored by Tronex International, Inc., a leading global disposable personal protective equipment (PPE) brand and The Elite Payment Group, a full-service merchant services provider, the InFocus Series launched this week, with a new video to be released on a bi-weekly basis. Each video will feature a dynamic interview with a different leader in the vision community, highlighting the individual’s tips and insights on successful business practices, including how to market to a specific community and advice for re-opening or opening a practice.
The InFocus series will feature interviews with vision community leaders from diverse segments of the industry. Featured individuals include:
- Dawn Friedkin, Owner and President of Classic Optical Labs
- Rey Lee, Director of Sourcing & Procurement for FYidoctors
- Michael Toups, OD and Co-owner of Eye Trends
- AnselT. Johnson, OD and Clinical Director for Vision Salon Eye Care Associates
- Lisa Martinsson, Co-owner and Buyer for Glance Optics & Eyewear
- Cleve Barham, Owner and Buyer for Fine Eyes Eyewear
- Aurora Susi, Optician and Buyer for Metro Optics
The InFocus video series will be accessible through Vision Expo’s website on the Vision Connects page, here, as well as on Vision Expo’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.