Nikon Launches New Online Ordering Platform
To further improve the consumer experience, Nikon announces the launch of a new online ordering platform. This platform will help improve efficiency in clinics so ECPs can provide the best service to their patients.
Some of the new features included are:
• Lenswear-I Synchronization: Patient information synchronizes from Lenswear-I to online ordering platform.
• “I See Without Compromise” Ordering: Order up to four pairs in the same entry. RX-fields autofill after the first order is entered.
• Easy Redos: Retrieve previous frame tracing information in one click. Autofill order fields with old invoice information.
• Stock Lenses Order: Easily order multiple stock-bulk lenses via colour legend grid. Combine stock-bulk and stock-patient orders into one reference number. Search and filter tools for effective stock ordering.
• Frame Wide Selection: A large selection of frame shapes, brands and models pre-set in the platform.
• Other Features: Balance eyes, industrial thickness, mounting type taken into consideration for more realistic results of Feasibility Calculation. Convenient printable voucher to identify frames-to-follow. Single catalogue with frames and RX for a seamless experience.
The online ordering platform will be available as of the first week of September 2020.
Click HERE for the full press release.