Transitions Academy Celebrates 25 Years with In-Person Live Event
Wednesday, October 20 2021 | 09 h 47 min | Events, News, Press Release
The Transitions team looks forward to welcoming attendees in person to the 25th Transitions Academy on January 16 – 19, 2022 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Fla.
“This upcoming event will mark 25 years of Transitions Academy and we can’t wait to celebrate this milestone and the future trajectory of the optical industry with attendees,” said Chrystel Barranger, president of Wholesale EMEA at EssilorLuxottica and president Essilor Photochromics and Transitions Optical. “The energy and excitement that we share with our partners during Transitions Academy is truly unique, and we’re already working hard to create another unforgettable experience together.”
Industry professionals can earn an invitation to attend Transitions Academy 2022 through the following ways:
- Become a Transitions Innovation Award Finalist – The awards are open to optical industry professionals, educators, retailers, optical laboratories and independent eyecare professionals and practices in the U.S. and Canada.
Nominations for all Transitions Innovation Awards will be accepted online from October 1 – 31, 2021.
- Ask Your Lens Supplier Representative – Industry professionals should let their Transitions® lens supplier know they would like to register for Transitions Academy. Many lens suppliers are providing opportunities for customers to earn their way and attend.
- Become a Transitions Change Agent – Transitions Optical is recruiting ECPs who are Generation Z or millennials, or serve many Generation Z or millennial patients, and are looking to change the conversations their peers and patients are having around Transitions lenses.Visit TransitionsPRO.com/ChangeAgent to apply.
- Request a Spot / Nominate Someone to Attend – Although Transitions Academy is an invitation-only event, spaces are reserved for interested industry professionals from North America. Those interested can request to attend at TransitionsAcademy.com.
- Join the Speaker’s Bureau – qualified industry speakers can email Transitions customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about becoming a part of the Transitions Speakers Bureau.
Click HERE for the full press release.