My Vision Show Bigger & Better: June 23-27
Tuesday, June 22 2021 | 14 h 26 min | Announcements
My Vision Show spring edition is open June 23 – 27th inclusive.
The highly interactive My Vision Show platform five feature filled days of keynote presentations, workshops, virtual exhibits and, above all else, live interaction with industry thought-leaders – all focused on the independent eye care professional.
Key daily features include,
- Day 1:
- David Green – The Art of Selling Artisanal Eyewear
- Power Women’s Panel featuring Shan Khan, R.O. Editor of Optik Magazine, Industry Entrepreneurs Suzie Sendel and Charlene Nichols.
- Day 2: Tom Davies introduces Catch London
- Day 3: Myopia Awareness
- Day 4: Live Virtual Lens Lab Tour
- Day 5: Barry Santini Presents: “How to Create, Customize and Fit Bespoke Eyewear“
The My Vision Show Lounge will be open for the entire 5-day event to meet up, face to face, with friends and colleagues.
The Exhibit Area will host nearly 40 vendors, all of which are focused on the success of independent eye care and eyewear professionals.
Show specials will also be available.
NO COST TO ATTEND THIS EVENT
This is a sponsored post by My Vision Show.