Mood Eyewear Redefines Its Work Methods
The team at Mood Eyewear has worked since mid-March to define new internal guidelines and for external visits at optical offices. Hygiene, protection and disinfection of materials is key. Here is the action plan:
At the distribution centre:
– Superior hygiene measures to ensure safe handling of products.
– Social distancing in the office to prevent transmission of the virus.
– Employees will work at alternate times to respect social distancing measures requested by various levels of government.
– Scheduling visits in advance if a client needs to come to the office.
– Changes to returning goods to further protect employees.
During future visits to locations, the representatives will:
– Move to appointment-only visits.
– Respect and follow all health and safety protocols from each location.
– Wear a mask and ask that the client also wears one.
– Wear gloves if the representative is unable to wash their hands at the location.
– All people handling frames will be asked to wash their hands before touching the frames.
– Disinfect each frame before and after it is tried on.
– Be as efficient as possible.
– Offer enhanced billing terms, for a limited period, to allow locations to restart sales.
– Schedule virtual meetings to show collections, if preferred.
Click HERE for the full press release.